Conair Coolers at a Glance
- Externally mounted variable speed motor
- Uses 75% less energy than refrigerated units
- Roto moulded food grade polyethylene housing
- Efficient curved fan blades
- Full vari-speed control over fan, effective in both entertainment areas or large industrial workshops
- Corrosion resistence
Pumps and cooler parts are non corrosive
- Cooling Media
Cross corrugated angled cellulose pads
- Castor Wheels
Heavy duty castor wheels. Non-marking, easy to wheel around workshops.
- More Compact
Designed to fit through a standard doorway
- Custom Colours
We offer custom colours including standard, bright and colourbond colours.
See our colour chart.
Plug In Cool Down
Designed to Last in Australian Conditions
The Conair Coolers can decrease the temperature by up to 10 degrees, depending on existing dry temperature & humidity.
The Conair Advantage
Conair Coolers are made from non-corrosive stainless steel, aluminium and plastic.
They will not rust and are designed to last in Australian conditions.
We’ve kept our design simple, no fancy remotes or complicated setup.
Just a well constructed workhorse, made to last.
We pride ourselves in after sales service. All parts are stocked on-site.
Performance and Power
- Motor: Externally mounted .75kw variable speed external mounted variable speed motor.
- Air Volume: 600 cubic metres per minute
- Water Reservoir: 32 litres
- Pump Volume: 50 litres per minute
- Pump Amperage: 5 amps high speed
- Cooling Media: 250 sq metres per unit
- Water Supply: Standard 1/2 inch Garden hose
- Power Supply: 240 volt
- Unit Dimentions: 1.7m H x 1.2m W x 0.7m deep
- Unit Weight: 50kg empty of water
- Warranty: 12 months
“We have several coolers to cool down our products, our workers also enjoy the Conairs. ”
Work in Comfort
“It’s a pleasure to work in summer with a Conair cooler in front of you”
Murray’s Tyre Service, Dalby
Workshop or Warehouse
“Our workers love the units in summer. The warehouse is very hot with little breeze. “